Here's a news flash. In the real world, the bad guys don't stand still 10 yards out, let you aim at them as if they were paper targets at a shooting range, and pull the trigger as many times as necessary for you to hit them.
Just doesn't work that way.
In the real world, you need to know how to carry properly (covered in our Concealed Handgun Class for residents of Dallas and Fort Worth, TX), but you also need to know how to handle shooting your gun in a wide variety of situations, under a broad range of conditions.
And that is what you learn at Big Boar Tactical if you take our Defensive Handgun course in Dallas, TX.
Moreover, in attending our handgun courses, you learn how to shoot in such a way that you can continue to improve your skills long after you attend the training, so that when you shoot and drill you are getting better and faster and more accurate -- in real-world skills, not at standing there shooting a paper target.
In the Defensive Handgun Courses at Big Boar in Dallas, TX, you will . . .
* Learn to draw and shoot -- with speed and accuracy -- in a wide variety of tactical and defensive scenarios, so that you can be confident yours will be the first (and only) shots fired if you or your family are put in danger.
* Learn to shoot multiple targets, at various ranges, heights, and intervals, making use of our innovative steel target configurations.
* Learn to fire your handgun, not only from a combat stance, but accurately one-handed, both with your strong hand and your weak hand, including simulated injured-hand scenarios.
* Learn to move and shoot, while advancing and withdrawing, and while executing tactical reloads and maneuvering between a variety of cover-and-concealment barricades.
* Learn to clear a house -- your house -- in the event of a home intrusion.
* Learn to end a hostage situation or attempted car-hijacking -- in under five seconds.
* And while you are at it ... have the coolest and most exciting day you can imagine!
Here at Big Boar Tactical you have the option of everything from a 2-hour introductory defensive handgun course to a 4-hour more comprehensive handgun course to a full-on, all-day, 8-hour defensive-tactical handgun training course that will push you to your max.
You can learn most of the core skills in the 2-hour course, and we will train you on how to continue to drill and practice. But we recommend if at all possible signing up for the 4-hour course, because you will not only learn additional skills but also have more time to really practice and drill on everything mostly means more shooting, more drilling, with a wider range of you are learning. Going for the full-day version of the course (or signing up for two 4-hour blocks) means ... more shooting ... a lot more shooting ... and will really allow you to come away from the training feeling that you have moved your skills to a whole new level.
This defensive handgun course can save your life.
This course can save the lives of your family.
If all you are doing with your gun is shooting a bunch of paper targets right now, you are NOT ready to handle yourself in a situation where there are lives at risk.
Take responsibility for your own safety. Learn to handle your handgun with more confidence than you have ever known or experienced. And learn to shoot like a professional.
And it's simple to sign up. Just give us a call today at 972-787-9978 or CLICK HERE to request more information on the most comprehensive Defensive Handgun Course available in Dallas and Fort Worth, TX.